This is a mature RP and to join you must be aware of and accept the fact that mature themes (such as death, swearing, sex, alcohol and drug abuse) are actively used.
- Absolutely no OOC drama will be tolerated. We expect everyone to act civilly and whoever can’t keep to themselves can freely leave this RP.
- Keep OOC to a minimum. You can talk through tags and your ask box, but OOC posts are reserved for important and/or relevant announcements only.
- Always contact an admin prior to doing any major changes to your character. Which include FC changes, position changes or war status - this only applies to characters that wish to become, are or will be Deatheaters.
- Likewise, always contact an admin for absence notes. We all know real life is out there to get us all, and while we can’t always control it, we’d appreciate if you let us know you’ll be inactive. Leaves of absence are tolerated for up to two weeks but will be dealt with in a case by case basis.
- Inactivity for over one week without reply to our messages will result in your character being reopened. After one week of inactivity, you will receive a warning - if this warning is ignored and you are still inactive after three days, your role will be reopened.
- Only two characters are allowed per player. If you happen to be super active and want another character, you can contact the admins.
- OCs are dealt with in a case by case basis. All OCs are different, therefore will be handled differently and in a personal, case by case basis. Professors and school staff may be accepted, though it will be dealt with in a case by case basis.
- Pregnancies, sudden deaths and school-wide attacks are not allowed. This is a war RP and we highly encourage drama, but none of the aforementioned will be tolerated unless it’s properly organized in the case of massive attacks.
- Do not godmod. I can’t begin to stress how important this is. Don’t over assume a character’s reaction to yours and do not pick up fights unless it’s a mutual agreement. We highly encourage you message the player prior to picking up any major conflicts.
- Stick to canons. And this is even more important than all the previously mentioned rules; this is a canon roleplay and we’re playing things according to the books. You are free to do what you please with your character(s) as long as it sticks to the canonic information available.
- No wolfstar. While we understand this is a popular ship, we do not allow it based off the principle there is no canonical information stating Remus or Sirius had homosexual tendencies. We don’t need any threatening anons or anons in general about this issue. We are, however, very happy to discuss any homosexual ships with any of our other characters. If you’d like to inquire about it, send us an ask! Can’t hurt to check it out.
- Not all ships are final (only canons). Suggested ships are not final unless you’re comfortable with it - you are entitled to ship your character with whomever you want as long as it’s a mutual agreement and it makes sense.
- Contact any of the admins prior to having a party. All parties must be hosted through Chatzy or a similar chat client in the form of semi or action para and shouldn’t last more than two to three days. Organization is the key, children.
- Speaking in foreign languages is not allowed. We understand the different backgrounds all the characters have, but no foreign languages are accepted as part of the roleplay. Typing in accents, slipping jargon and an occasional sentence is acceptable.
- Proof read your paras and run a spell checker if need be. Not much needs to be said - it may sound over the top, but using proper English is a must in this roleplay.
- Breaking the rules may result in having you removed from the group. Stick to the group guidelines or you will be warned - after three warnings you’ll be kindly asked to leave the group.
The most important thing is that everyone enjoys themselves in this group, and if you ever need anything don’t forget to contact the admins!
- Regarding the confessions blog. It was strictly created for IC confessions and gossip details - anything remotely pertaining OOC happenings and/or our players will be ignored.